Monday, June 29, 2009

Boris Zolotov seminars in Hungary

(Jan 20, 2000) There is a very advanced group of Boris Zolotov students in Hungary. They even founded some kind of an Institute with a website in Hungarian.

Velence11sm

Peter (peters*atlanticit.com) on Zolotov seminars in Hungary: "Zolotov gave regular seminars here in 1993-4, I think, but I weren't there. Then later, there were 9 day seminars every August, and sometimes in March, too. These were usually conducted by Smagil, except for August1996, and March 1997 (by Sergei Gulov) Then 1999 was skipped, but now Zolotov promised us 2 seminars a year. Apart from these "big" seminars, both Aszja and Sanyi have seminars about once a month."

Velence8sm

(29 June 2009) There's still very strong group of Zolotov students in Hungary. Several times a year they fly to seminars in Russia. They even work together in some sort of institute in Hungary.

2 comments:

  1. hi Kostya ,great work brother .i am from Melbourne ,Australia and I would love to come to Russia next year to be a part of these seminars .The work that Mr bronnikov, Denisov and Zolotov are doing is great and I would love to spend some time to absorb their teachings and bring it back to Australia .I would love to keep in contact with you and hopefully you can be my guide in all the formalities needed for coming to Russia for 3-4 months .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. тренинги по мотивации персонала

    ReplyDelete