Monday, June 29, 2009

Laura about her seminar experience on Zolotov seminar

Back in 2005 I helped Laura from Mexico to attend Boris Zolotov seminar in Russia. Here is her review of her experience:

Laura (Mexico) about her seminar experience

17 December 2005

Hi Kostya. The seminar was a marvelous experience! At first it was a little difficult , because the language . but then I became to accept it, and was more easy for me.

The people were very kind. We also danced a Maya fire ceremony. Boris was gentleman , very smart and funny. He promise to go to Mexico next year, I call him the silent master.

I couldn't not go to Egypt, because the dates that Victor gave were wrong, and I couldn't change the plane.

Thank you for all the information, and all your kindness!
We will keep in touch. God Bless you,

Laura (v_integral_4*hotmail.com)

Closing of Assambly 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment