Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm beginning blogging about Boris Zolotov

Boris Zolotov at his 60th BirthdayHi everybody!

Since 1999 I'm attending Boris Zolotov Extra-sensory-perception (ESP) seminars. (Automatic translation of my review of my first seminar.) And right away I created a website and a blog in Russian about these seminars - because I realized it is such a unique thing. Later I created a page in English about Boris Zolotov and his seminars.

A year ago I created a blog about Nikolay Denisov teleportation research. Denisov is a friend of Boris Zolotov and I'm helping him spread information about his reasearch by setting up free online teleportation lessons and by blogging about his research.

2008-11-08 Denisov and Kostya

So here I'll be putting Boris Zolotov ESP seminar news and maybe will even put old news - backdated (if I find them in time machine). Below is me:

Moscow, may 2009. Kostya
Moscow, may 2009. Kostya

No comments:

Post a Comment